Consultant Ric N. Inting, CIPS, GRI, EPRO
Chairman & President
Land Asia Realty & Development Corp.
President & CEO-Las Vegas Property Holdings, LLC
Professional Real Estate Consultant, PRC# 079 Philippines
Professional Real Estate Broker, PRC#00001759 Philippines
Professional Real Estate Broker License, DRE# 55622 USA
Accredited PRC Real Estate Lecturer and Speaker, PRC No. 00176
Licensed Financial Planner, No. 820095- U.S.A.
5th Placer-Real Estate Consultant Exam, conducted by PRC last Dec. 10, 2012
Ground Floor, Geson Bldg., Jakosalem St., Ramos, Cebu City, Philippines
Tels.6332-254-6073, 254-4049, 253-8739, 0917-626-3205 Cebu
0917-546-7098, 1-702-769-2548 Las Vegas.
· Land Acquisition and due diligence
· Investment Properties
· Joint Venture Agreement
· Merger & Acquisition
· Project Feasibility Studies
· Land Development Analysis
· Concept design and Planning
· Sales and Marketing Consultancy
· Construction & Dev't Consultancy
· Property Management
· Mortgage & Loan Approval
· Funding Approval
· Title Transfer, Title & verification
· Training and Education
· International Real Estate Marketing Consultant & Investments
· Inbound & Outbound Real Estate Investors- High Rise, New Homes,
Commercial Re-Sale Homes, Investment Properties
· Short Sale & Foreclosures, REIT, 1031 Exchanges
· REO Transaction/Negotiation
Realtor Ric Navarro Inting, is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the Philippines and Nevada, an Award Winning Realtor,
a business graduate and native of Cebu, Philippines, he provides "Service with Integrity", with 22 years in the business, loyal returning clients and their referrals comprise more than 80 percent of his business. He is a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), a member of National Association of Realtors (NAR), A member of Philippine Association of Realtors (PAREB) and Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR), Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR). He is an Active member of Asian America Real Estate Association (AAREA), He is also a member of International Consortium of Real Estate of Real Estate Association (ICREA) and International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI).
Ric understand that it takes time, dedication, trust and special one on one relationship client in order to achieve their real estate goal and delivers a powerful advantage for clients through skilled negotiation, strong experience and an always informed view of an ever changing market.
· Awarded TOP Elite Broker from Fil-InvestLand, He received a Brand New Mx Lancer in 2000.
· Awarded as a Member of Multi-Million Dollar Producer of Vision 1 Real Estate of Nevada.
· Awarded as TOP Broker of Aboitiz Land Inc. of its Molave Highlands Project in Consolacion, 2001
· Land Asia awarded as TOP Elite Broker for Corona Del Mar Project in 1999.
· Awarded as TOP Broker for CSMG Project in Cebu in the year 1998-2002
· Awarded as one of the TOP Broker of Ayala Land Inc. of its Ayala Heights Subdivision, CebuCity in 2001.
· Awarded as Broker of Commonwealth Estate Corp. of its VDR,GBA projects last December 20, 1999.
· Received an Outstanding Leadership Award from Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club, last August 25, 2007,
Gold Coast Hotel Casino, Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
· Received an Outstanding Leadership Award from Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club, last September 21, 2006,
Las Vegas, Nevada
· Received Mayor’s Commendation from Mayor Oscar Goodman, for the 2007 Las Vegas Helldorado Parade
and Continuing Public Service to the Citizens of Las Vegas, Nevada
· Received an Award of Recognition from Las Vegas Phi-Am Lions Club fro heading the yearly fund raising
campaign while spreading The Holy spirit to the citizens of Las Vegas, Nevada in 2005-2007.
· He received an award of appreciation from NAR-USA for the completion of workbook studies leading to
the Designation as Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) in 2005.
· Certificate of Registration Course (Real Estate Management) from Real Estate Institute of New South Wales,
Sydney Australia in 1998
· Passed Pre-Licensing Examination, 93% for the General Exam, 90% for the State Law, as a requirements for
90 hours Real Estate Principles, Practices, Procedures, Law of Ethics sponsored by American Career Institute,
Nevada School of Real Estate in Las Vegas, Nevada 2003.
· Passed Real Estate Brokers Examination, Conducted by PSI Examination Services in Las Vegas, Nevada for National
& State Examination in 2003
· Passed (GRI) Graduate Realtors Institute, Professional Standards conducted by Greater Las Vegas Association
of Realtors and the Nevada Association of Realtors (NAR) during 12th Annual Reports Rally
at the StardustHotelConvention Center, Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, in March 21-22, 2002.
· Received an Award of Completion during the Real Estate Auction Management Seminar was held at Gazebo
Parramata Hotel , Conference Center, Parramata City, New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
· Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR)
· Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR)
· Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designee
· Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
· Cebu Realtors Board (CEREB-PAREB) Past Director
· Graduate of DonaldTrumpUniversity, Investing in Real Estate, 2006
· Graduate, Robert Allen Institute, Creating Wealth in Real Estate, 2005
Lifetime Member- Philippine Association of Realtors Board (PAREB)
· Asian American Real Estate Association (AAREA)
· International Consortium of Real Estate Association (ICREA)
· International Real Estate Federation-USA (FIABCI-USA)
· Multi- Million Dollar Producers Club
· Past President- Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club
· Zone Chairman- Lions Club International Nevada Region 4C
· Zone Chairman, Lions Club International, District 46, 2007-2008
· Past President Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club 2006-2007
· Past Director of Cebu Realtors Board (Cereb-Pareb)
· Member Philippines Association of Realtors Board (PAREB)
· Member Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR)
· Past Director , Cebu Jaycees , Junior Chamber of the Philippines
· Member Cebu Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Cebu Chapter, Phils.
· Member Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR)
· Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· Member Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
· Member Asian American Real Estate Association
· Member Asian Chamber of Commerce
· Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designee
· Member International Consortium of Real Estate Association (ICREA) and FIABCI
Land Asia Realty & Development Corp provide real estate advisory and consulting services to investors, managers and others who want to maximize the return on their investments. By leveraging our specialized skills and experience, we provide strategic and tactical advice, assess current investments and operations, identify areas where improvements are possible, assist in executing requested improvements or develop and implement a customized program to achieve desired outcomes.